TIten Stainless Steel Screws
Stainless-steel Titen screws are ideal for attaching various types of components to concrete and masonry, such as fastening electrical boxes or light fixtures. They offer the versatility of our standard Titen screws with enhanced corrosion protection. Available in hex and Phillips flat head.
- Suitable for concrete, brick, grout-filled CMU and hollow-block applications
- Suitable for some preservative-treated wood applications
- Acceptable for exterior use
- Titen drill bits included in each box
- Available in lengths from 1 1/4"–4"
- Type 410 stainless steel
- Type 410 stainless steel zinc plated with a protective overcoat