General Applications and Uses:
- Bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar into hardened concrete and masonry
- Evaluated for use in dry and water-saturated concrete (including water filled holes)
- Suitable to resist loads in cracked or uncracked concrete base materials
- Can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures; qualified for structural applications in concrete as low as 14° F
- Qualified for seismic (earthquake) and wind loading
- Designed for use with threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements
- Consistent performance in low and high strength concrete
- Evaluated and recognized for freeze/thaw performance (interior and exterior applications)
- Evaluated and recognized for a range of embedments
- Versatile low odor formula with quick cure time
- Evaluated and recognized for long term and short term loading
- Mixing nozzles proportion adhesive and provide simple delivery method into drilled holes
- Cartridge design allows for multiple uses using extra mixing nozzles
- Case of 12
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-2582 for concrete
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-3200 for masonry
- Code compliant with the 2015 IRC, 2015 IBC, 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, and 2009 IRC.
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E488 / ACI 355.4 and ICC-ES AC308 for use in structural concrete with ACI 318-14 Chapter 17 or ACI 318-11/08 Appendix D.
- Compliant with NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water system components – health effects; meets requirements for materials in contact with potable water and water treatment
- Conforms to requirements of ASTM C 881 and AASHTO M235, Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Classes A & B (meets Type III with exception of elongation)
- Department of Transportation listings
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.