Titen 2 - 1/4 x 6 Phillips Flat Head Concrete and Masonry Screw 100 QTY.
: Simpson Strong-Tie
The Titen 2 concrete and masonry screw is ideal for attaching all types of components to concrete and masonry. The improved thread design undercuts the base material more efficiently, reducing installation torque and making it easier to drive without binding, snapping or stripping, even during installation into hard base material.
- Patented undercutting threads reduce installation torque
- Innovative design increases load capacity
- Code listed in accordance with ICC-ES AC193 for concrete application (IAPMO UES ER-449) and ICC-ES AC106 for masonry application (IAPMO UES ER-466)
- Suitable for near-edge concrete installations without expansion forces and cracking
- Installs with Standard ANSI drill bits
- Preservative-treated-wood applications: suited for use in non-ammonia formulations of CCA, ACQ-C, ACQ-D, CA-B, BX/DOT and zinc borate
- Use in dry interior environments only
- Carbon steel
- Zinc plated with baked-on ceramic coating
Design Information and Load Tables
Codes and Standards
- IAPMO UES ER-449 (concrete)
- IAPMO UES ER-466 (masonry)
- State of Florida FL16230 (concrete or masonry)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.