Titen Concrete and Masonry 3/16 x 1 3/4 Phillips Flat Head Screw 100 QTY.
: Bridge Fasteners
Titen screws are hardened screws for attaching all types of components to concrete and masonry. These fasteners are commonly used in applications such as attaching electrical boxes, light fixtures or window frames into concrete or masonry base materials.
- Available in 3/16" and 1/4" diameter sizes
- Available in hex and Phillips flat-head designs in two colors
- Drill bit included with each box
- Carbon Steel
- Zinc plated with a baked-on ceramic coating
- Drill a hole in the base material using the appropriate diameter carbide drill bit as specified in the table. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth plus 1/2" to allow the thread tapping dust to settle and blow it clean using compressed air. Overhead installations need not be blown clean. Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and dust from drilling and tapping.
- Position fixture, insert screw and tighten using drill and installation tool fitted with a hex socket or phillips bit.
Preservative-treated wood applications: suitable for use in non-ammonia formulations of CCA, ACQ-C, ACQ-D, CA-B, BX/DOT and zinc borate. Use in dry, interior environments only.
Use caution not to damage ceramic barrier coating during installation. Recommendations are based on testing and experience at time of publication and may change. Simpson Strong-Tie cannot provide estimates on service life of screws.
- Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Steps must be taken to prevent inadvertent sustained loads above the listed allowable loads. Overtightening and bending moments can initiate cracks detrimental to the hardened screw's performance. Use the Simpson Strong-Tie installation tool kit. It is designed to reduce the potential for overtightening the screw.
- Oversized holes in the base material will reduce or eliminate the mechanical interlock of the threads with the base material and will reduce the anchor's load capacity.
Codes and Standards:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.