Titen Stainless-Steel Concrete and Masonry 1/4 x 3 3/4 Phillips Flat Head Screw 100 QTY.
: Simpson Strong-Tie
Stainless-steel Titen screws are ideal for attaching various types of components to concrete and masonry, such as fastening electrical boxes or light fixtures. They offer the versatility of our standard Titen screws with enhanced corrosion protection. Available in hex and Phillips flat head.
- Suitable for concrete, brick, grout-filled CMU and hollow-block applications
- Suitable for some preservative-treated wood applications
- Acceptable for exterior use
- Titen drill bits included in each box
- Available in lengths from 1 1/4"–4"
- Type 410 stainless steel
- Type 410 stainless steelZinc plated with a protective overcoat
- Drill a hole in the base material using the appropriate diameter carbide drill bit as specified in the table. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth plus 1/2" to allow the thread tapping dust to settle and blow it clean using compressed air. Overhead installations need not be blown clean. Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and dust from drilling and tapping.
- Position fixture, insert screw and tighten using drill and Titen screw installation tool fitted with a hex socket or Phillips bit.
Preservative-treated wood applications: suitable for use in non-ammonia formulations of CCA, ACQ-C, ACQ-D, CA-B, SBX/DOT and zinc borate. Acceptable for use in exterior environments. Use caution not to damage coating during installation. The 410 stainless-steel Titen with top coat provides “medium” corrosion protection. Recommendations are based on testing and experience at time of publication and may change. Simpson Strong-Tie cannot provide estimates on service life of screws.
Design Information and Load Tables
Codes and Standards
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.