New Epcon C6+ Delivers Significantly Better Load Performance
The New C6+ Epoxy Adhesive from ITW Red Head with improved load performance and bond strength for a wide range of threaded bar or rebar applications. Compared to our competitors, the new C6+ delivers a 35%greater bond strength in 70•À__ F concrete along with these other unique features and capabilities: ÕÌ_
Red Head C6+ is the highest strength adhesive in our history. Designed for use in the most demanding anchoring applications, the maximum strength of Red Head C6+ is backed by ICC-ES approvals for both concrete and masonry. ÕÌ_ It is also the only adhesive approved for core-drilled holes in cracked concrete without the use of a roughening tool. ÕÌ_
- At least 25% stronger than the old C6+ formulation for threaded rod in cracked concrete with seismic conditions
- Fastest Cure time in its class, curing in just 2.75 hours at 90 Õ F and in only 2 hours at 110 Õ F!
- ICC-ES approved for cracked concrete and seismic applications (ICC-ES ESR 4046)
- ICC-ES approved for masonry applications (ICC-ES ESR 4109)
- ICC-ES Approved for use in core-drill holes, even in cracked concrete
- At least 10 minutes of nozzle life (10 min working time at 110F)
- Can be used down to 40 Õ F and up to 110 Õ F
- Can be used in oversized holes
- Rugged cartridges resist breakage due to rough handling or cold temperatures
- 24-month shelf life
- Improved performance in dry, saturated, and water-filled conditions.
- One easy-to-use adhesive for most environmental and weather conditions
- Free nozzle included with every cartridge
- Excellent performance in diamond cored and oversized holes.
- Installs perfectly even when concrete is wet.
- Safe and durable cartridges for job sites versus using sausage pack types.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.