The “original masonry” anchor that cuts its own threads into concrete, brick, or block. Maximum performance is achieved because the Tapcon Anchor, the Condrive Installation Tool, and the carbide-tipped Tapcon Drill Bits are designed to work as a system. It is essential to use the Condrive tool and the correct drill bit to assure consistent anchor performance.
- Works in all masonry base materials.
- Fast and easy—3 anchors per minute.
- No hole spotting or inserts required.
- Removable. n Slotted hex and Phillips flat head styles.
- Extended corrosion protection— Blue Climaseal™ .
- Available in 410 Stainless Steel